• The Moon is in Taurus until 12:39 PM, after which the Moon is in Gemini.
• The Moon is void until 12:39 PM
• The Moon is waxing and in its First Quarter phase.
• The First Quarter Moon occurred on the 24th and the Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse will occur on January 31st in the sign of Leo.
• Mars enters Sagittarius today (Mars transits Sagittarius January 26th to March 17th).
This is all from The Astrology Cafe—which I adore and refer to often. And what does this mean? If you are crafting intentions, wait until after 12:39pm. At that time, channel your Gemini energy: consider making a Sigil in it’s honor (calling upon the BEST of Gemini qualities). In this waxing moon, consider that is is an outpouring—a cleansing time vs. a manifesting moon. Of course, you can always manifest! But timing may contribute toward the better outcome.
“With a Sagittarius Mars, our actions are motivated by our ideals. We are bothered by routine, quickly becoming restless if we feel confined. We have a love of adventure, and of conquest–this is the position of wanderlust. We start projects or challenges with gusto, although we may tend to abandon them rather quickly. This may be because we set our sights too high!”
Stay grounded. Consider before you act. Embrace your intention—or let it "fly:” literally.